Summary: Responsible for assisting the Production Manager with the on time/on budget (OTOB) completion of multiple bath remodeling projects. This includes, but not limited to: the systematic coordination of new, current, service, and warranty projects in a timely fashion until completion while ensuring that our quality, prompt installation, and safety standards are being met. An assertive concern for harmonious work flow is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service always.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager/Production Manager/Administrative Assistant with maintaining a healthy, suitable work flow.
- Acquire/Receive and review project files to determine and order the appropriate materials while maintaining a cost-effective mentality.
- Order, maintain, and track stock materials for our installers.
- Scan all site checks into the appropriate project file.
- Correctly order the necessary materials from our main supplier (Liners Direct).
- Verify pending purchases against stock inventory to maintain a cost effective purchase.
- Present the file to the Sales Manager and assist, if at all necessary, with a commission audit.
- Assist the Production Coordinator with ensuring that the job status report is current at all times (digital copy).
- Assist the Production Coordinator with ensuring that the job file is maintained (hard copy).
- Assist the Production Coordinator with ensuring that our HRL management tool is maintained.
- Assist the Production Coordinator with weekly customer contacts/updates.
- Assist/Coordinate and contact our customers to schedule subcontract work.
- Assist/Coordinate and contact our customers to schedule installations.
- Assist the Production Coordinator with the creation of project budget reviews.
- Assist the Production Coordinator/Production Manager with obtaining quotes and lead times from suppliers/subcontractors.
- Assist the Production Coordinator with the creation of installer packets.
- Assist the Production Coordinator/Purchasing Manager with maintaining appropriate levels of inventory for installers.
- Participate in a weekly production meeting to review all projects; past, present, and new.
- Assist the Production Coordinator/Production Manager/Purchasing Manager with acquiring necessary office supplies or project materials that may be out of the ordinary.
- Assist the Production Coordinator/Production Manager/Administrative Assistant with maintaining office organization and cleanliness.
- Supervise and assist the Warehouse Supervisor with his/her job duties.
- Submit orders with regard to quantity and delivery date maintaining cost effective shipping charges.
- Notate and order appropriate shower doors from Arizona Shower Door while maintaining cost effective shipping charges.
- Notate and order appropriate items from Ferguson while maintaining cost effective shipping charges.
- Verify receipt of items by comparing them to the ordered invoice; resolve errors in shipment with supplier.
- Scan and/or “Save As” all digitized invoices/documents, from ordered materials, into the appropriate project file.
- Maintain the entirety and organization of all project files during the ordering, shipping, and receiving process.
- Assist the Warehouse Supervisor and/or unload, verify, sort, label, and stock coordinating materials to make ready for our installers.
- Discard all waste into the appropriate dumpster(s).
- Keep information accessible by sorting and filing documents as they are received (digital copy).
- Provide purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Update material/job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities offered by our suppliers.
- Must possess a tremendous attention to detail.
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency for all matters relating to our daily duties.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Professional appearance.
- Must be able to pass drug screen testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service, both external and internal.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to use a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to type at least 30 words per minute.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.