All of our installation team members have been factory trained to assure your refacing projects are done to strict factory specifications each and every time. This assures years of serviceability and makes sure your kitchen cabinets meet your daily, high level demands.
First, you must understand the differences between “Cabinet Refacing” and Cabinet Resurfacing”. We use the Cabinet Refacing process, which gives your kitchen new cabinet doors, drawer fronts and refaced frames. Resurfacing utilizes the existing doors, drawer fronts and frames, which means your old cabinets are merely given a freshening up. Our process gives you totally new components.
Our Refacing process eliminates the noxious fumes that could create a health and/or fire hazard that you get when your cabinets are Resurfaced. Resurfacing requires sanding, chemical peels and the application of a thin vinyl like veneer. Our process does the following:
- On the scheduled installation day, your countertops and appliances will be covered, and the room will be sealed from the rest of the house to minimize any dust.
- Next, your old doors and drawer fronts will be removed. A durable , beautiful thick veneer will be bonded over your existing cabinet frames.
- Then, your new custom cabinet doors and drawer fronts will be installed.
- All components are factory stained for total color compatibility.
- The whole process is virtually mess free. You will soon have a beautiful new kitchen.
Relax, knowing that the installers working in your home are highly experienced and have been fully factory trained. With Dreamstyle Cabinet Refacing, the perfect experience is not only possible, but it is guaranteed.